Monday, November 21, 2005

Psychobabble

Last night I lay on my bed thinking. Then I thought of something that I felt I needed to write down. It was genius. It was relevant to the most important matters in life.

"What if he wears old black T-shirts turned gray?"
-Me at 12:10 a.m.
It is now completely weird. Why would I feel compelled to rise from my dark reverie and write down that one line in my journal? Maybe this is reason enough to convince me to stop thinking right before I sleep.... ummmm, yeah, like that's gonna happen. :)
Let me leave you with another great quote by me. Still on my marker board from last week's lesson on transitive and intransitive verbs:
"Teacher K ran around the block screaming like a madwoman."
(Yeah, it is intransitive...yeah, it was fun....yeah, I am a madwoman...)

2 comments:

LittleLibyan said...

I think I was making up a funny story in my head...imagining why some sister should not marry some random brother she met on the internet... I think... ? ;)

LittleLibyan said...

That's okay, you teach 3rd Grade. You have every excuse in the book. :)