Sunday, November 27, 2005

Confessions again

My back hurts really bad.

I feel too philosophical at moments that it nearly drives me insane.

i have this theory about death and young people that I want to write about, but I'll save that for later. At least this will remind me.

I can't cry anymore. It is a weakness that I cannot. And I cannot because I find it a sign of weakness. Rather ironic I think.

Watched Pride & Prejudice with my buddies. Rented the much better older version tonight. Despite it's flaws however, the movie was worth it. I enjoyed my date with Mr. Darcy immensely.

:)

I have no idea what I am gonna wear to school tomorrow. It'll probably be my abaya because I am too lazy to iron anything.

I hope I get to go to my friend's wedding in Detroit this December. But if I do, what in the world am I gonna wear???? And it will be cold...very cold...I hate the cold...I love a party though!

My back hurts really bad...

4 comments:

Pedagocial Thoughts said...

Hope your back gets better!

Want to trade with a very annoying can't catch your breath cough?

Absology said...

Salamaat! Hope your back gets better, I'd like to hear the theory! sounds interesting!

American Muslim 1983 said...

If only I could cry, I would let the tears flow down like rain... Oh God, what has caused me such pain... Ease the suffering, bring the tears, show me the way.... To a brighter day...

LittleLibyan said...

Thanks guys for the support and duas...back is feeling better...alhamdulillah!