Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Too much

My last post did not make that much sense... Maybe in a weird way it did. But overall it did not. My jabbering may cause pain and trouble. But why oppress my feelings? ... I promise I say more than I do. May Allah forgive me. May you all forgive me...

Okay, I must add some normal dorkiness to my blog. Here goes:

So I wrote an email to the girls in my youth group. It was a very serious email (I truly apologized for the lack of dorkiness in my usually dorky youth group mailings). To make life brighter (read: dorkier), I decided to end it with a joke. Funny thing though. One of the girls already emailed me back to say she was gonna participate in some of the events but that she didn't get the joke. Let's see if it is lost on you too.

Three brothers walked into a bar (astaghfirAllah). Their sister ducked (and then proceeded to laugh and point at the boys).

HAHAHA...ahhhhh, the dorky old jokes of yesteryear!
;)

1 comment:

LittleLibyan said...

Thanks! Insha'Allah I will check out your blog... :)