Thursday, October 06, 2005

Buttons


Why is it that whenever you buy a new jacket the buttons are always sewn on poorly? I swear that no matter how much I pay for it (okay, I admit that sometimes it is very little----hey, I'm a conscientious clearance shopper), the jacket's buttons (at least one) falls off on the first day I wear it? Could it be that I play with the buttons absentmindedly, thus unthreading it? Could it be that someone at the factory is skimping on the amount of threading that goes into sewing a button? Could it be that I happen to pick the jackets that have been returned after someone messes with the button---"The Button Bad Buy?" Or could it be that all jackets were created equal---by bad button sewers---and my dilemma is nothing short of commonly faced jacket problems?

It just makes me mad....okay, not really. I am actually kind of happy today... Actually, I am smiling right now (despite the missing button on my new jacket). In reality, I feel so much better after writing that I just wanna hug someone....but I can't cause I've got to sew on a button.......

No comments: