Friday, October 28, 2005

Isn't life grand? *hug*

A friend of mine read my blog today. But she couldn't post a comment so she sent it to me through other means...I just had to post it since it made my day! *hug* *group hug* *floats outta the room

Asalam Alakum!
Okay so I thought it would be a really cool thing to do to write you a nice encouraging letter. If I had a blog thingy I would leave you a comment because it seems like no one ever comments you. I really enjoyed reading through all of your old posts as well as your new ones. It was completely wonderful getting the opportunity to see things through your eyes. Ive always wondered what it would be like inside that head of yours. (I am not being sarcastic) I look up to you sooooo much. You are with any doubt in my body my older sister. You are there for me when I need advice, a shoulder to cry on, to laugh with, girl talk (which I happen to do a lot of), and moral support. Alhamdulilah I have found someone that I can rely on like you. You are a truly remarkable person. You have forever changed my life for the better. You have made me become a better muslim. Which is something that is priceless… and that is the true gift that keeps on giving. Ah, I really do not know how to thank you for all that you have done for me except to say… that you will be and always have been in my duah. May Allah grant you Jinnah. May Allah bless you to live a life of happiness and health. May Allah grant your family and all of your friends Jinnah and too also live a life of happiness and health. Ammen. I wish only the best of things for you and your family. You are someone who deserves every good thing that you have. I again thank you for your never ending support and love. In return I would like to offer you the same. (well yeah I kinda think you already knew that but… oh well) Anyways, I love you and thank you sooo much. (gosh I hope that didn’t sound to sappy and cheesy… forgive me if it does… you know Im a dork)

Your favorite lil sis,
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxo

2 comments:

*Under*Cover*Sister* said...

awwwwwwwwww subhannallah!!

Someone, somewhere is always remembering you, and it also shows that you hae an effect on people, even if you do not realise it!!

I'll take this opportunity to tell you how great this blog is too mashallah!

Keep rocking sis!
Walaikumsalam

American Muslim 1983 said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww