Monday, October 10, 2005

I love ALLAH!

Yeah, that's right: I love Allah! I really do...I am happy with everything. I am satisfied with all that He has given me. I am tested no doubt, but I remain strong and keep struggling. I love Allah!

I was just talking to a friend and she asked me if I am engaged. I was talking with a great guy for a while, but in the end it did not work out as we had planned. (I am fine alhamdulillah....and so is he.) I told her I am not and the first thing she says is "I'm sorry." There is no reason for anyone to be sorry. Alhamdulillah.

I am happy with everything. Allah has a plan. He tests us. But in the end He loves us. And I know that what Allah has planned for us all is only the best. I tried to tell her that it was okay. That in the end it is what Allah had planned. I am not sour...neither is the brother. We realize that what we wanted did not come to pass and that it was for the best. Alhamdulillah.

Let's be reasonable. My only hope is that others can learn from my lessons...that others will learn to take things as they come and not feel bad when things don't work out.

Okay enough rambling.....

I love Allah. That's enough for me...

No comments: