Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sorry

I am truly sorry for many things. This from someone who tries to make it my policy not to be sorry for my actions...It's one thing to do something that hurts a fellow Muslim and apologize (I pray I do it often enough) but it is something completely different to make a decision that affects someone else only to find you wished you had not made that decision. I don't want to live my life always saying 'what if.' Allah tests us along the way every day, and insha'Allah we are able to pass that test. I would not change my decision because had I the chance to live it over, I would have made the same mistake to learn the lesson I needed to learn. I only pray that those I affect with my decisions can forgive me for being rash or unclear. I hurt myself more than you know. I wonder if this can ever be fixed....

... I need a hug... I actually dreamed of getting a hug last night...I need a hug...

No comments: