Thursday, October 27, 2005

In the words of a sarcastic fellow teacher: "Oh my Allah!"

Why does such a bright young girl need to wear SO much mascara and eyeliner to the Masjid??? It's appalling. She is beautiful and doesn't need the make-up to prove it. I think I will give her a lesson in subtlty....yes, tonight we shall talk...

Do I stay logged on the messenger for a reason I don't want to admit? Do I do it because I expect the unexpected?

Why does my cell not work anymore? Why does it tell me to 'insert card' when the card is already inside???

When will I grow up?

Where is the end of the rainbow? What rainbow? Where is the rainbow? Why don't I see a rainbow? Ohmigosh....it's perfect weather outside!

Why am I inside writing this?

Where is the playground?

Why am I writing all of this? Am I tried of students asking questions? Is this a way for me to vent after being asked millions of unnecessary questions (and about the same number of important questions) today alone?

'Tis a possibility...

1 comment:

a said...

I just 'discovered' your blog. I like your thoughts.