Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blah...blah...blah...

I feel so...blah...
NEVER YOU MIND....

Today, some of the girls came up to me at the Masjid.

"Hey Kamlah, we spent five hours filming our movie today!"
And they would have spent about that much time explaining thier movie to me! :) See the youth group (whatever that really means) is sponsoring a movie competition entitled "The Best of Ramadan." There really aren't any specifications...the kids just have to be creative. I'm dorky, so I have encouraged dorky movies. :)

Well, the girls made a movie called "Iftar Iron Chef"...a mimic of some show on the food network... they are super excited! Now that is what I wanted! Alhamdulillah.

I think I will make my own movies even though I can't win the prize...speaking of which, I better find out how much $$$ we can afford to give... Oh the never ending life of the dorky sister Kamlah... haha :)

Feeling much better now.... I should write random things more often.

No comments: