Saturday, March 29, 2008

upcoming quarter of a century

For my birthday I have decided what I'm going to do for myself. I would like to get my hair done, but that's so....NORMAL. No, what I can't wait to do is even better.

I'm getting my nose and belly button pierced! WOOHOO! I've been wanting the nose piercing for a while, but the belly button thing is rather new for me. As a matter of fact, when I saw one of my friend's stretch marks around the piercing after she got pregnant (of course she removed the ring, but the holes are still there), I nearly puked and changed my mind. Instead, I don't care. Besides no one will see it but me and I'll be happy that I went through with it. Well, maybe. I still need to see how much it costs. I'm not keen on spending lots of money, especially for someone to poke a hole in me.

When I told my friends what I wanted to do, they only ask, "What's your dad gonna say?" My response is always that my dad won't even see the belly button ring! They always roll their eyes at me and ask what my dad's stance on the nose ring is. Truthfully, I don't think my dad will really care all that much. I'm getting a small stud to put in that will be barely noticeable, just utterly adorable. Besides, if I don't like it, I can always just take it out. My loving friends also remind me that I'm still single and the nose ring just might "give the wrong impression." But whatever. I can always just take it out on the first meeting, right? :)

I still have a couple of weeks to decide what to actually do, but I'm pretty sure I'll get my piercings. I'm so excited! Besides, if it's too expensive, maybe I should just buy myself an ipod. It's about time I got myself one. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Might as well get a Tattoo.

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
youtube.com/watch?v=nyfY98PZkSQ