Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Desperate?

I now have an account with an online "matchmaker."

No, I am not joking.

Yes, it is freaking hilarious.

No, it most likely won't work out.

Yes, I am pessimistic.

No, I am not desperate.

Yes, I am nearly 25.

No, I don't really do the online dating thing (or really believe in it either).

Yes, I realize the irony.

************

Last night I had a dream.

He was married.

He...(no big deal; I'll get over it)...was...(I could feel the knots tightening in my stomach)...married...(I feel like I am falling into a bottomless pit, but it's okay)...to a white girl. (I knew it would happen this way. What can you do? I'm not going to cry over it. Afterall, it was a dream. Right?)

*************

I am going to write a book.

It will appeal to the schizophrenics out there.

I'm sure you'll be my #1 fan.

Sincerely,
Me (She is on vacation)

No comments: