Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ouch

my tooth hurts
it is nearly four in the morning and my tooth really hurts
i cannot sleep on my right side
i cannot sleep on my left side
i cannot sleep on my back
i simply cannot sleep
i swallowed a few tylenol, though i hate medicine
i am still in pain an hour later
it is because i thought to myself,
"i have a high tolerance for pain
i can handle it
see i have handled it before
the other day i put my pain out
of mind and out it went
i have high tolerance for pain
i don't need a dentist"

well i do
and they need to pull my freakin' teeth
so i can go on with my life

okay
let's be rational...
my tooth hurts
and it is four in the morning
rationality was dropped off in dream world

it is four in the morning and my freaking tooth hurts
*it'll be better in the morning insha'Allah*
-dust off the fairy glitter and go to sleep-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take Morphine for tooth ache :-)

Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
youtube.com/watch?v=3mb-aDH0Og0

Bette Davis Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=0sahHSNy_Uk