Saturday, June 30, 2007

Last night...reflections...

I’m just wondering
Could you possibly
Just walk with me
Around this town
Walk to the nearest
Area of interest?
Could you just stand
Beside me?
You would not
Have to say a single
Solitary word
You would just
Need to stand
Beside me for
A while so
I won’t feel
So alone
Here
Right now
So could you?
Could you possible
Just be with me
For an hour
A minute
Any length of Time really
And just
Stand
By
Me?

***

There is a lump in my throat
I can’t explain it.

I almost yelled in prayer today
I almost cried at the radio
I almost called again
I almost didn’t write this
I almost walked away
I almost try to pretend it all never happened
I almost exist merely in words
I almost cease to truly be me
I almost didn’t write this


***
If I walked past,
Would you call me back?

***

1 comment:

Afnan Libeeya needing Libya said...

wow thats all i can say, this stuff brang me to near tears and im not a person to cry, but words written by one person meaning one thing to them, could mean somethin else to someone else in such a deep way in their own situation and life,
amazing walhee
cnt express how gud this blog is the more i read the more stuff is being punched to my heart to do something bout my life and situation i have put myself in
thnks again
xxx