Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kamlah is...

confused.

. No, not confused.

unsure.

. Maybe, maybe not.

oblivious.

. I don't think I can really say that I am oblivious.

hurt.

. Well, not really.

damaged.

. One could definitely say so.

upset.

. Not really upset, per se, but not truly contented by a lot of things.

sad.

. Actually, I am not sad. I am not ecstatic, but I am not sad.

alive.

. Can't argue with that one.

hot.

. Both senses of the word. :)

lazy.

. Nothing like typing on my laptop while lying in bed to prove this one.

going running.

. Will continue this later.

2 comments:

Salah said...

I thought you said you're lazy. You're going running, good for you. Running is a remedy for the blues ate times, but not always.

LittleLibyan said...

Thanks. I figure it's better to run than be swallowed by laziness.

And what blues? I am currently red from spending all my time in the sun. ;)