Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Everything I say tends to come back to bite me in the butt.

****

I don't want to talk to him. I don't really want to talk about him to them. I don't. Really, I don't.

****

I graded papers for two hours. TWO and a HALF HOURS really. Or maybe it was really just two. Either way, it was too long.

:/

****

Okay, actually, I'm dying to talk about it. However, since my first statement is true, everything DOES come back to haunt me, then I really don't want to talk about it (so statement #2 is also true). I did really grade papers, maybe because I wouldn't be free to answer the phone (especially since I really hate grading papers ESPECIALLY for a really long time in one sitting). So if I'm dying to talk about it (and laugh about it....and maybe cry about it too) why can't I? Because I'll regret it.

****

Remember that time that I said the guy I was talking to was kinda gay? Remember when she said it too? She married the guy (he wasn't gay). I was 'dumped' by the guy (he wasn't gay; he didn't really 'dump' me). She's (happily?) married. I'm (happily?) single. The guys were kinda gay.

****

So why can't I talk about it? Because.....well, you see.....because if I do, then.....ummm....I guess I can. Maybe I will. But how can I talk about it without coming straight out and blasting him or saying something mean? And who the heck am I supposed to tell who won't ask questions?

****

I need a therapist. (But I don't believe in such BS.) I need...nope, don't really need anything else.
;)

3 comments:

Ruwida Ashour said...

really don't worry about guys after a while u'll find a nice one ......& u'll say oh hw crazy am i?? why did i do all that mad things.......it will happen 2 u without u know..& it will be so nice ...

Unknown said...

Adele - Chasing Pavements
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qz7vGW2_5c0

Salah said...

Here is an awesome poem about men...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/poetry/outloud/cope.shtml