Wednesday, May 07, 2008

you should know

1. I procrastinate as if there are no time limits.
2. Although I don't let it run me over, I tend to be a jealous person. Not envious (heavens no), but jealous in a weird way. I am jealous when it comes to my friends. I don't need to explain now.
3. I have a real weakness for Lindt white chocolate truffles. YUM!
4. The small of my back is the perfect place to rest his (whose?) hand.
5. I love freckles and wish I had more prominent freckles.
6. I am always exhausted.
7. I truly love making lists.

3 comments:

Pedagocial Thoughts said...

Hey Kamlah, how's it going? yeah you do like to make lists..

Salah said...

(Whose?) I am very Jealous.

Salah said...

Not at that, I mean I am a very Jealous person. Lists make life easier if only I could stick to them.