Thursday, May 15, 2008

I miss writing.

What needs recording? My thoughts? My emotions? My actions?

I think about too many things at once. I think my mind is too full of crap. I think of people. I think of events. I think of what I want to do. I think of what I did. I think of what I didn't do. I think of the hims in my life. I think about the girls. I think about writing (though I rarely make time to do it). I think about the deep blue ocean (though I have yet to see it). I think about the green, green grass (though I have yet to feel it beneath my toes this season). I think about you (yeah, you). I think about me (okay, I think about me a lot). I think of random thoughts. I think therefore my brain works. I think therefore I am...weird.

I feel like shooting myself when kids don't know how to read the freaking handout I gave them. I feel lonely. I felt happiness when telling her about school and my "kids." I feel desperation creeping up through every pore; school should be over already. I feel like yelling and crying and running around with a jump rope (all at the same time?). I feel like kissing and telling. I feel like dancing (always do). I feel like running ten laps around the gym. I feel like completing another 5k. I feel like hugging and laughing. I feel like throwing the ball as hard as I can. I feel like skipping in the hallway and pushing hair off foreheads. I feel like gazing at the stars (so like eyes they capture souls). I feel like my heart just might burst with packing beans. I feel like laughing at such a crazy visual. I feel like holding hands and silence. I feel like love. I feel hate. I feel therefore I hurt. I feel therefore I forget and turn away.

I ran 5k. I listened to music. I threw the balls. I hit him back. I laughed inside. I dreamt in black and white with a sprinkle of color. I chat. I spat (not really). I fat (doesn't really make sense). I rocked the scene with blue eyeshadow. I cracked up the spot with hot pink lipstick. I walked. I ran. I sang in my head. I cried (yeah, right). I grazed the hand of time with the feather on the back of my cap (Yankee Doodle style). I rocked the tie dye. I worked the event. I made money. I want more. I'll get what I can and forget the rest of the world.

I think...I feel.....I did....

*nothing

3 comments:

Salah said...

I fat too. You know who said, I think there for I am? It would be amazing if you came up with it on your own. Thanks by the way for the Phone call, I don't think I thanked you then.

LittleLibyan said...

Dear Salah,

Thank you so much for writing on my blog. I know that I am a horrible blogger when it comes to actually replying to those who post comments. For that, I am truly sorry. However, despite my shortcomings in responding to comments or commenting on other blogs, I actually love when a comment is posted and thoroughly enjoy reading others' posts. I look forward to reading comments and actually appreciate your (and everyone else's) comments. Again, thank you for posting.

As for the phone call, you are more than welcome. It is my duty to check in on a brother every once in a while. ;)

Thanks again and again,
Kamlah

:)

(How's that for concrete?)

Salah said...

Not bad, but I think you could do better. (just kidding) ;)