Thursday, February 02, 2006

how i really feel

Had a dream that we had to have an electrician come to the school (repair men are generally always here these days---so not too far fetched). Well, after they did some work they came to say that they had messed up (it seems like it was three people---one was a woman) and that we would not have electricity for three days until they could fix it. It would take 3 days because the parts they needed would have to be shipped and they were booked for the next two days. I was really mad and started arguing about how it was inconvenient for us and since it was their fault they should fix it NOW. But Principal was trying to calm me down telling me it was okay. The lady also told me that the heaters and the lights would work though all other electricity would be out. I looked up at the lights and then wanted to argue some more but backed away because it wasn't my battle to fight. I was just the little guy with big opinions...

2 comments:

American Muslim 1983 said...

How I really feel - Like I need to take a break from my life as it is... To many people enjoying seeing me stressed out... Perhaps 6 months where no one can find me will do the trick... Don't be surprised if I disappear one day...

LittleLibyan said...

You say that...but you probably won't. A vacation is great, but to 'disappear' for 6 months would be unsatisfying. Too many people DO NOT enjoy seeing you stressed out and will come to your rescue, and they will therefore convince you of your importance once more. :) May Allah make it easier for you...may you find the way to make it easier for yourself.