Tuesday, January 31, 2006

should be doing something else

Started walking afterschool with my friend...it's a good workout (for someone who doesn't). And it gives us a chance to dedicate some time to each other nearly every day. Plus it's an added bonus that when walking around the school and Masjid I don't have to pay for my workout. :)

I'm wearing a purple outfit today....it makes me happy...all the teachers (the girly ones especially) comment on how much they love my purple outfit...and I like telling everyone I got my ultra-cool purple scarf from hijabs-r-us.com. I've got this awesome poem about a muslim woman in hijab...it's a downer though. I'll post it someday.

Purple People Eaters (so are they purple people who eat--- OR --- purple beings who eat people--- OR --- beings that eat only purple people???)

No comments: