Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In all seriousness...

Muslimah: It just took me 2 hours to write a stupid test. I bet my students won't take that long to study. :) one more test for 8th grade to go and only 6th and 7th thereafter. woohoo :) life as a teacher is simply grand.

Cool3teach: Omg, teacher of the year! You should see my leg.

(NOTE: She fell in my classroom last night and totally hurt herself...I guess you can guess where)

Muslimah: Forget your leg, when do I get a plaque? Okay, I will settle for at least some oreas with a shot of dayquil. "I would like to thank all the little people I had to assign detention, all the littler people I skipped in the halls with, and all the parents I avoided like the plague. Without you all, I could never have made it this far." *tear*

(NOTE: I am getting over a cold hence the Dayquil. Plus I went over to her house this weekend and, the wonderful hostess she is, she served me a shot of Dayquil in a nice glass---the orangey-ness of it was beautiful...kinda like our friendship! :) lol)

Cool3teach: Not so fast on that acceptance speech, you're forgetting the competition, 3rd grade teacher in pollenation demonstration.

(NOTE: If you could see her very cute demonstration for pollenation you might vote for this creative chick. However, watching her get ready for the demonstration---she had to use her own spit to do it---was truly amazing...something out of 'Muslimah Teachers gone very WRONG" or the such...j/k.)

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Remember: Education is not a mere means to life, education IS life.

My Daily Struggles said...

It's been a long time!