Monday, April 09, 2007

It's not easy to lie.
"Everything's okay"

It's not easy to pretend.
"Surely things will change for the better and this will all be a bad 5-minutes to a good 24 hours."

It's not easy to be left behind.

I left for two days, but he left us while I was gone.

Oh and it stings like I can't explain. I do believe it will work out in the end. I say it to all around me. But my eyes burn with hate and despise. And now I cry for what was lost. I hate him. I love him too strongly to let him do this to us.

It hurts right here, right here where i pretend to be okay. Right here is where the pain resignates and expands into a gaping hole i fear all can see. This is where my heart used to be. This is where my confidence used to lie. Now, all that's left is the shell.

all that is left is weak

No comments: