Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Masha'Allah....Alhamdulillah

SubhanAllah! I just had the best weekend EVER!!! This lock-in was, alhamdulillah, the BEST lock-in to date. The girls were awesome! I did not have any of the disciplinary problems we had last year and they were all fun to hang out with and super nice! :)

Also, the team of leaders was made up of an amazing group of sisters. They all knew what to do and how to do well, masha'Allah. And although I already knew all the leaders, I connected with them on a whole new level. They are amazing sisters who dedicated their time and effort for the sake of Allah. May Allah continue to bless them and reward them.

Overall, I think we really did grow as a group of sisters. I pray that our iman was sparked and the seeds of love, hope, and iman will take root and grow into something great.

I'll have to write more about the awesome-ness later! And I have tons of awesome pics to post later insha'Allah.

Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah... (WOOOHOOOOOOOO)

1 comment:

Edward Ott said...

it is so great to hear about such great activities going on in the Muslim Community.

Salam