Thursday, August 03, 2006

For myself...

I'm tired...this lock-in really drains me no matter how many people help me out. Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah....

I can't go to sleep easily at night (very weird for me...I love my sleep and things don't usually bother me so much)...I'm nervous about it. It is a lot of responsibility, but I love doing it. And I'll love the results insha'Allah.

Insha'Allah my intentions are in the right place.

Tawaklna ala Allah---We put our faith in Allah....

And when we do, it all turns out even better than we could have ever planned alone. It turns out even greater than we thought possible. It becomes something of Ibada (worship) and a means of constant reminder of His generosity, wisdom, and mercy.

Alhamdulillah.

Surprisingly (not really), I feel so much better! :) Alhamdulillah.

No comments: