Monday, June 19, 2006

New Journal

Got a new journal. Wrote in it last night. Wrote in it just a few minutes ago because it was in my bag. Wanna see my first REAL entry?

2:17 p.m.

Stopped by another police officer. This totally sucks!!! Don't forget the Alhamdulillah! :) I've really got to stop speeding and be a better driver I guess. It's totally my fault and now I'm even later than I was. He sure is taking his time--maybe I'm gonna get arrested or something!? Insha'Allah I won't. I've gotta be somewhere.


You'd think that I was made of money and could just pay off the officers like nothing else....but, yeah...I'm a teacher and it's summer...

I was going 63 in a 40....I'm really laughing out loud right now (and right after he wrote me a ticket for 49 in a 40)...hahahaha....I should be crying....hahahaha

3 comments:

American Muslim 1983 said...

Sloooooow Doooowwwnn!

LittleLibyan said...

You know Mr. American Muslim...I'm actually working on that! :) It's just not that easy...I was going the speed limit (plus 5 maybe) and it really was annoying to be going that slow...people passing me by...but as I said, I'm really trying (can't afford another ticket---maybe I'll have to run from the police next time :)

LittleLibyan said...

Thanks Bro...

I do not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Muslim I am!
:)
(dorky I know!)