Monday, April 21, 2008

Eleven Years...

...is a long time, but you never forget:

the red of her hair
the blue of her eyes

...is a long time, but you cannot forget:

the pain of the treatment
the paleness of her skin, sick

...is a long time, but you dare not forget:

the drives and growing up
the laughs and braids and mascara

...is a long time, but I hope I always remember:

her love
her patience
her strength
her faith
her beauty
her laughter
her

...is not enough time to forget her, to get over her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll ever forget her. I'm sorry if I brought back any painfull memories.

Unknown said...

Un mundo mejor

youtube.com/watch?v=yyC85aeB0Mw


I hope you like it

LittleLibyan said...

Thank you both for your comments. It is always difficult to lose someone. It is true that I will never forget my mother, but the memories are anything but painful. It is always good to remember.