Monday, January 07, 2008

Just call me a hypocrite.

At least I can take it all back.

****

Today I go once again to the tunnel. Today I'll spend at least some of my daylight hours dreaming and dancing in the sunlight. Today I'll search the insides of the earth for a secret. Today I'll get lost only to be found by the rays of sweet goodness.

Dearest sun, warm my soul. Dearest sun, revive my spirit. Dearest sun, bring back my heart. Dearest sun, friends we'll be forevermore.

****

By the time you read this, I'll already be gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was it? did you go far?

LittleLibyan said...

Being outside was awesome, but I didn't get to go into the tunnel. What can I say? The river beckoned, I answered. Even though I haven't gone through yet, I still have every intention to go sometime soon. I'm not sure I have the guts to go alone, but I'll do it no matter, insha'Allah. (besides, that's what God gave me brothers for, right?)

Anonymous said...

Good point.