Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday night, yo.

I had an idea for my blog the other day.

I have since forgotten it. Oh well.

***

Okay, so as most of you know (you being the four folks who read my blog---even if two of you are accidental visitors), I'm still searching for the special someone to make my life complete (yadda, yadda, blah, blah...you know how I feel about this kinda stuff). I reopened two of my online profiles again (cause meeting a guy in a skirt for coffee is enough to make you go back again and again). Nothing has happened, but I am not opposed to trying. I will try my best to post about these adventures more regularly. Especially if a skirt is involved! :)

On another note (well, same note, different song), I am not quite sure I am ready. Scratch that. I am not sure I am serious enough. I am really looking, but maybe I'm not REALLy looking. Right, that makes no sense. To you. To me, it's perfectly logical. You see, I am somewhat absorbed with the thoughts of one guy. But said guy isn't really for me. But I can't stop thinking about said guy. Yeah, dumb. Stupid girl feelings.

Moving on, let me mention that I also had the opportunity to meet one of my first crushes after a few years. We had coffee. It was fun. It also brought back a lot of memories I had repressed (for good reason, apparently). I could totally fall for him again. But I won't. Mostly because I like where I am and not exactly where he is at the moment. And secondly, because I'm not fourteen anymore.

Insert witty transition here, I've been exercising like crazy lately. Every single day. I hear you are supposed to give your body a day to rest. Psshhh. Rest is for the weak. Or something like that. I've got a biggest loser contest to win! Hecks yeah! $400 in my pocket?! Yeah, I can do almost anything for two months for $400. Well, almost anything.

Speaking of doing something, I fed the homeless on Christmas day. It's a great story that involves downtown Houston, leftover steak dinners at the Hilton, and sneaking around rules (I love breaking dumb rules!). I'll write about it next. Tomorrow. I promise.

Peace out, yo!

No comments: