Sunday, September 07, 2008

by the way...

Ramadan Mubarak! :)

I haven't spent time at the Masjid yet this year (which is so unlike me), but I have spent much more time with my family. I know now that it is really my duty. I have made dinner most nights (which was actually fun to do, even after working all day...seriously!), only missing due to back to school night at school last Tuesday (but since they ate my leftover lasagna, it was as if I was there all along). I love my Baba (dad) so much! He's the real reason I make sure to eat at home every chance I get. He's the reason I make dinner and serve coffee and smile and talk each night. It's Ramadan, and if he can't be happy always and with everyone, he'll be happy with me at least this month. At least.

Well, I just wanted to write "Happy Ramadan," but I seemed to have allowed my fingers to run wild on the page. I am sure my writing is not cohesive, but that's okay. I'll leave it this time. I meant what I wrote and felt what I said. And now I'll sleep and pray for a good week, good month, good year, good life. Ameen.

Happy Ramadan! :)

3 comments:

Salah said...

Marry Ramadan to you as well, just joking :) I loved the lasagna by the way, it was even good as leftovers.
Also by the way, You misspelled since ;)

LittleLibyan said...

I'm glad you liked the lasagna! It was a nice iftar dinner.

Thanks for finding my mistake. I'll be changing that now. ;) So how does it feel to catch MY misspellings? :)

Salah said...

Alhamdellah.