Sunday, July 06, 2008

in my head

i dislike my brother at the moment
i think that i am not really looking forward to school tomorrow
i want to get out of the house, but I don't feel so great right now
i want to go eat lunch with friends
i can't wait for my vacation to florida
i don't want to think of weddings or family issues
i don't want to do anything right now
i am thinking of running about sunset
i want to go look at bunk beds
i teared up thinking about how my space is limited
i felt like crap when no one missed our presence
i want to change the mood to a more pleasant one
i don't really know how
i don't know what to write if it can't be what it is
i don't like playing games
i hate getting phone calls from random people
i don't appreciate it when people don't call me back
i never want to answer on the first call
i never want the other person to answer on the first call
i hate feeling obliged to do something
i like being useful
i like sitting by the water
i enjoy running in the evenings



i ran into love; it robbed me of desire and inspiration
i ran into love again; it stole my morals and my self preservation
i ran into love a third time; i shoved love off the sidewalk
love was hit by a truck; love survived
love won't bother me again


i called, no one answered
you called; did you think i would answer?
i asked, no one responded
you asked of me; did you think i would respond?
i pleaded, no one helped me
you pleaded my help; did you think i would help you?
well, i did
i answered, i responded, i helped you
why?
because that is the difference between you and me
you only want from others
i only want others

No comments: