Monday, December 31, 2007

this moment, this single, solitary moment, this moment alone

i hate you but i don't really hate i hate that the day ends before six i hate that i have to write to feel better i hate the dust that gets in the corners of rooms i hate brothers i hate that i try to hate but am nearly incapable of hating i hate that i can't stay mad i hate punctuation i hate capitalization i hate this place i hate my stupid hot cocoa i hate this world i hate my car i hate myself for parking my car under the line after washing it i hate cleaning my room i hate that i am running out of ideas of what i hate i hate that the plug isn't working and my computer is going to die i hate school though it is still vacation i hate credit card i hate stores i hate the mall i hate stupid bimbos i hate emotionally unavailable men i hate emotionally unavailable women i hate myself though not really i hate that i am not that hateful though writing about hate is quite relaxing

i hate this moment but i love the hate in this moment

No comments: