Thursday, May 03, 2007

I think I would prefer to be straight forward. I almost pick up the phone, type the words, speak them aloud. I'd rather know than hope. Hope is only worth its trouble when you have the faith to know something better is coming. Hope is only hopeful when you have patience.

But then again, maybe ignorance is bliss. Maybe not.

***

I get to go to yet another friend's wedding! I'm so excited. I have a bridesmaid dress for Sabrin's wedding in Chicago (custom made and paid for by the groom's family---first time EVER!). Now I just need to find the dress for Nadrine's party...in a week and a half! I'm starting to go crazy!!! I've been looking for weeks now. Will I find the perfect dress in time? Insha'Allah. Will I ever find what I'm looking for?

WILL I EVER find what I'm looking for? Will I be found?

***

What a dork I am! :)

1 comment:

Pedagocial Thoughts said...

"hope is only hopeful when you have patience" I like that one...

I hope it's true. lol...

I would believe so...

Because one day things will turn out, but in the meanwhile your sitting there clueless running out of patience.