Friday, October 06, 2006

To remain title-less...

I don't feel so well these days....

But that's no way to begin a new blog entry. That's no way to write. I feel, therefore I should write something else. :)

Ah, back to my cheery self (that covers the darker insides).

AHHHHH...I'm taking a bunch of teenage girls to a restaurant for iftar tonight. They voted for a Chinese buffet (I think I swayed the vote...even though it was electronic and I couldn't exactly cheat---but it only takes a few words to the girls and BAM get what I wanted *evil laugh*). So yeah, what was I thinking? Girls, me, food, girls, and more teenage girls...fun, misery, and more misery? :) Insha'Allah khair.

I feel better now (at least that is what I want to write).

2 comments:

American Muslim 1983 said...

Chinese food for iftar... yumm... I did that on the first day of Ramadan with some homies...

Speaking of that, reminds me of years past when me and YG, used to take several youngsters out to IHOP for Suhoor. Ahh, memories....

LittleLibyan said...

It was actually really good food, alhamdulillah. And the girls were AWESOME masha'Allah. We didn't have that many, but that's okay. It was just a lot of the younger girls, and we really enjoyed ourselves. Haha, at one point they put disgusting stuff in our drinks...and then I added to it and drank it up. Totally disgusting! I don't think the girls can ever look at me the same!