Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lateefa...it's Lateefa!

Email to myself on July 26:

hi it's me again...i'm not sure how to spell today though...from now on all the mestakes im making will just have to stay becasue im not gonna use the backspace anymore :) thi s should be quite interesting. i think. but i ionly hthingk. hsahaha. haha at my haha. :)

so yeah, i hope i do well on the test tomorrow. insha'Allah i will do well. insha'Allah i will finish all my homeowork tonight and tomorrow morning. insha'Allah, insha'Allah (tirja' liya..enshallah enshallah...habiby...ah, what's that chick's name..ummmmm...ohmigosh it's been a long night and i can't remember even tohough i love the song ohno...what if i forget everything tomorrow?...not afraid...I'll do well insha'Allah...boy this is a long parenthesis?)

so now that i look dumb writing to myself, i better post this on my blog without corrections...really! and the last one too...

:)

Love ya chica,
me ;)



Previous email to myself on July 12 (Subject: You've got mail....from yourself!?!?!?)

Hey me! How's it going? Insha'Allah I'll do well on the test tomorrow! You too!

Oh, and here's the take home portion of the test!

Me: lol...i'm so weird!

I: Am not!

Me: Are too!

I: Oh, yeah, you're right...you and me are just plain crazy!

Love me anyway,
Us

No comments: